Technical Consultant – FSO
Apply today: Minneapolis or Remote
Xigent Solutions is currently seeking a Technical Consultant who is a passionate technologist and enjoys working across multiple technologies and platforms. Candidates should have ten or more years of software development, or DevOps experience. Experience working with any of the major Full Stack Observability (FSO) platforms like AppDynamics, Dynatrace, New Relic, DataDog or Application Insights are a plus.
We are looking for passionate technologists who love connecting and working with customers to help them address their key business problems using our best-in-class application performance monitoring platform. Candidates will be required to provide recommendations and become trusted advisors so that our customers spend less time fixing issues and more time driving value.
- Develop strong relationships with Xigent clients, adopting a consultative and prescriptive approach that inspires trust and confidence
- Take ownership of the technical execution of projects and work hand-in-hand with the project team to monitor the progress of the project against its technical design
- Implement the technical design and assist with deployment of software projects and FSO technologies
- Concisely convey and promote the business value of the combined product and services solution
- Maintain expert level implementation proficiency and the ability to work independently through ongoing training and enablement
- Stay ahead of dynamic technology landscapes with a particular focus on adjacent technologies like microservices, containerization, Cloud, software security, etc.
- Mentor other Professional Services team members on various technical topics to promote a shared culture of technology excellence at all levels
- Cultivate collaboration with our Sales and Marketing teams and provide feedback from the field on service offering updates
- Identify and participate in Service Delivery continuous improvement processes
- Drive adoption of FSO platforms
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Business or a related major is preferred
- 3+ years of relevant technical experience as technical or pre-sales Consultant
- Understanding of the FSO space and hands on experience with FSO tools are a bonus
- Excellent soft skills along with customer interaction and presentation skills (ability to clearly communicate to different audiences and deliver a message in a concise, professional manner)
- Ability to educate customers on the value of our products and build trusted advisor relationships at all levels of the organization
- Knowledge and experience (1+ year) in at least two of the following technical domains:
- SDLC practices including Agile, DevOps and CI/CD strategies
- IT Operations (NOC or similar)
- Site Reliability Engineer experience
- Containerization (Kubernetes, Docker, etc)
- Cloud Platform Experience (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc)
- Software Development and/or scripting (.NET, Java, Python, Powershell, Bash)
- Experience with Linux
- Knowledgeable about enterprise database technologies
Xigent offers a competitive base salary with quarterly bonuses based on meeting defined goals. We provide a comprehensive benefit package that includes; paid time off, medical, dental, long-short term disability and 401(k) plans.
At Xigent, we specialize in delivering greater business outcomes through IT services and solutions for midsized organizations. We pride ourselves not only in our exemplary customer service, but also in the partners we carefully select to work with, right down to the staff we hire. We believe that the strongest, most productive business relationships are built on a foundation of trust, transparency, accountability, and a demand for continuous improvement. That is why we expect our five core values to shine in everything we do as a company and every person we bring on board:
- The Fire Within!
Drive continuous improvement and measurable value with a tenacious pursuit of excellence
- Be One Team
One team, one goal = Greater Results
- Be Real
Cultivate relationships with honesty and transparency
- Build the “Wow”
Drive value through differentiating capabilities
- Method Over Madness
Operate freely within a culture of discipline
Visit www.xigentsolutions.com to learn more.