Xigent is currently seeking a Solution Consultant who is a passionate technologist and enjoys engaging with clients. The Solution Consultant is responsible for assisting the Sales team with technical sales activities, and works with Xigent sales representatives on specific opportunities for prospects and clients.
The goal of each opportunity is to deliver the business and technical value of Xigent product or services to the prospective customer. The primary responsibilities of this role are to build a strong business and technical justification to the prospective customer, while ensuring that the given annual financial goals are met and exceeded.
- Assist Xigent Sales team and prospective customers through all phases of product and services evaluations which may include: high-level design presentations, presenting at seminars, responding to RFPs/RFIs and the technical development of Xigent SOWs
- Understand customer requirements and how we can integrate Xigent’s solutions into the customers’ environment
- Deliver technical sales presentations and help model the financial business case for Xigent’s products and services
- Articulate and help customers understand the value of architecture and design services where appropriate
- Facilitate the use of internal or external partner subject matter experts as needed to design and architect solutions for prospective customers.
- Provide technical leadership, content and mentoring regarding Xigent’s product and services portfolio to potential customers and internal Xigent teams including pre-sales, post-sales, marketing, and product management
- Provide product improvement suggestions and recommendations to the product development team according to customers’ feedback
- Be the technical point of contact to prospective customers via online meetings, phone or email
- Obtain necessary sales and sales engineering certifications required to maintain technical competencies and maintain Xigent’s vendor sales certification requirements
- Other duties as assigned
- Technical Skills: Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; shares expertise with others. Ability to discuss highly technical concepts to all audiences, ranging from non-technical to executive level technical decision makers
- Sense of Urgency: Displays a matter of utmost urgency; understands the importance of making critical business decisions in a timely manner with strong attention to detail; realization that efficiency and prioritization is critical to success
- Customer Service: Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; meets commitments; responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service
- Problem Solving: Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions
- Written Communications: Edits work for spelling and grammar; presents numerical data effectively; varies writing style to meet needs; writes clearly and informatively
- Oral Communication: Demonstrates group presentation skills; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; speaks clearly and persuasively
- Adaptability: Adapts to changes in the work environment; manages competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events
- Planning/Organizing: Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources; sets goals and objectives; develops realistic action plans
- Ability to travel as necessary to client locations
Xigent offers a competitive base salary with quarterly bonuses based on meeting defined goals. We provide a comprehensive benefit package that includes; paid time off, medical, dental, long-short term disability and 401(k) plans.
At Xigent, we specialize in delivering greater business outcomes through IT services and solutions for midsized organizations. We pride ourselves not only in our exemplary customer service, but also in the partners we carefully select to work with, right down to the staff we hire. We believe that the strongest, most productive business relationships are built on a foundation of trust, transparency, accountability, and a demand for continuous improvement. That is why we expect our five core values to shine in everything we do as a company and every person we bring on board:
- The Fire Within!
Drive continuous improvement and measurable value with a tenacious pursuit of excellence
- Be One Team
One team, one goal = Greater Results
- Be Real
Cultivate relationships with honesty and transparency
- Build the “Wow”
Drive value through differentiating capabilities
- Method Over Madness
Operate freely within a culture of discipline
Visit www.xigentsolutions.com to learn more.